Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bridal Shower #1

This weekend was my bestie, Alyssa's {surprise} bridal shower at The Vineyard at Grandview!!!


It has been a long time coming and I am so happy we pulled off the surprise! She had wanted me to take their engagement pictures and so we planned to take them yesterday which is how we got her to the vineyard. I had a white dress for her to change into and all the appropriate undergarments haha. 
With music playing a lot of yummy food AND wine, of course it was a goooood time. We also planned some fun games and watched her open her entire kitchen and bathroom haha. 

Alyssa is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet and I'm so happy we were able to shower her as she gets ready to take the next step in her life! Nick (Alyssa's fiance) is Weston (my husband's) best friend... cool huh?? Anyway last year Weston and I got married and this year it's Alyssa and Nicks turn! This time is our lives is so freaking fun and I love that we can share it with these two! 

Here a a few details of the evening!! 


Now it's my sister's turn to be showered! Luckily, it's not a surprise shower so I don't need to worry about keeping it a secret (and I have until July to recuperate from this one haha)! I honestly love planning these things and love that I have these two to celebrate this summer. 

I hope everyone else had a great weekend. 

xoxo Mrs. Parrett


1 comment:

  1. OH what a wonderful time! Looks like such a supportive family and darling pics!! just perfect.

    ReplyDelete