Tuesday, May 21, 2013

April/ May favorite things!


1.    Peonies… any explanation needed there?
2.    L’Oreal Sublime Bronzer. Guys, this stuff is awesome!! It doesn't leave streaks because you don’t need to rub it in! Just spray! I also like it because it doesn't smell like other lotions and it’s not orange.
3.    5 Love Languages by Gary Chapmen. I have read this before but I decided to read it again as a wife! Even though a lot of the information seems to be common sense it is crazy how much I took from it even the second time. I wish every couple had to read it.
4.    Jean jackets! Seriously I think I have had my GAP jean jacket since middle school but they are totally “in” again (wait, were they ever out??) and it has been my go to these months.
5.    My Canon 5D Mark ii. One of my most favorite possessions and it has been by my side these past couple of weeks now that wedding season has begun. I recently switched from Nikon to Canon but I’m never looking back… I am finally starting to get a feel for it and I’m obsessed.
6.    Chobani Flip. MMMmmm… I was a Fage girl up until I tried the key lime pie Flip. It’s like dessert.
7.    Imagine Dragons. This has been on repeat since I downloaded it… It’s the perfect running music. 


This week I am working 4 days at Children and Youth and I have 3 weddings back to back Friday, Saturday and Sunday (ah!) Luckily, I have off Monday to recuperate.

Weston and I are also celebrating 10 months of marriage today WHAT THE HECK??!! I seriously can’t believe it’s been 10 months already. I know celebrating months together is a very newlywed thing to do, but we will take any excuse to go out to eat haha and between our busy schedules date night has been something we have been really intentional with.

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Xoxo Mrs. Parrett

6 comments:

  1. Happy 10 months! I've been drooling over cameras lately, really wanting to upgrade. I think the 6D is realistic for me. Good luck with all your weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love our denim jacket too! its so comfy and versatile

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love imagine dragons and happy 10 months!(:
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I approve of your list:) good stuff lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. I'm glad you mentioned the camera. Can I ask what made you switch from Nikon to Canon? I still can't decide on which one to buy and friends seem to recommend one or the other.

    ReplyDelete