Thursday, March 21, 2013

Good for the Soul


I have never been the most athletic person in the world (I can’t even touch my toes! True story!) BUT I love being active!! I also love my friends… put them together and BAM!

 
God has blessed me with the BEST group of girlfriends ever… and since college has been out we have made it a point to get together at least once a week. One of our favorite things to do (When The Bachelor isn’t on TV) is go on ridiculously long walks. It sounds silly, but I have to say it’s one of favorite parts of my week. We also recently signed up for The Color Run in Washington DC so our walks are going to slowly turn into runs. I started running here and there but I’m excited to have a goal to work towards and some awesome people doing it with me!!

picture by Miss Amy B :)


 

BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER!!

xoxo Mrs. Parrett

11 comments:

  1. How fun!! Girlfriends are the best. Good luck with the run :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! You have a great blog! Following you now :)

      Delete
  3. good luck! really cute pictures :) <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work lady! Sounds like you know what you are getting your self into!:)
    I had the chance to do the color run last year- WONDERFUL memories! Just a note: at each K where there is color it is hard to breath and you almost have to walk;) My friends and I commented that we got a better work out at the after dance party then the actual race, haha!
    HAVE an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete