Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wow

This morning I woke up feeling overwhelmed with joy.

If any of you had read my "January 7th" post you know that it has been a tough road finding Weston a full time job. He graduated with a degree in Music Education and has applied to almost 100 jobs. Thankfully, I have had a full time job with benefits, and he has been able to find a substitute job almost everyday so we've been OK... but it's taught us a lot of patience because we had no idea where we would end up. I would be lying if I didn't say we weren't frustrated with the situation.

WELL, on Tuesday Weston had an interview at York City School District to be their K-8 Music Teacher. On Friday he got a JOB OFFER. GAH! The cool thing about this all is that he is not locked into this specific position and so there are a couple other music ed jobs he has applied to which means he has some options for the fall.... Wow. I can't believe I can even use that word!!

I am so proud of my husband for sticking with it over these past couple of months. AND I'm so thankful that we serve a God who knows so much more then we could even comprehend!
My prayer is that we continue to trust in Him no matter what is thrown our way and that we trust in His timing of it all.

xoxo Mrs. Parrett

P.S. With all this excitement I haven't been able to sleep past 7AM this weekend (I'll regret it tomorrow) but since I've been up for a while now, I put some blueberry muffins in the oven and I'm contemplating how to wake him up before church. *mwah ha ha* I love married life so much.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! So exciting!!!! I teach 7th grade, the kids are so fun :) I wish him the best of luck :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete