Monday, January 7, 2013

2013


2012 is going to be hard to beat. (refer to prior post). However, I am so looking forward to what 2013 has in store! With Weston by my side I feel as if there are no limits to what we can accomplish.


One of my goals this year is to leave my plans behind and let God write our story.

When Weston graduated we had no idea how hard the job market would be for music teachers. Most schools are cutting back or cutting out the arts in schools. It has been super tough because we have had to put a lot of our plans on hold until he can find a full time job. I am so proud of Weston because, although he is not doing exactly what he had hoped, he is sticking with it and making the best out of his situation. It has also taught me a lot of patience and it has helped us grow closer to each other and to God.

Along with letting God lead the way, some other goals I have for this year is to love more. I want to love my husband even more, my family, my friends, my clients, and everyone else I come in contact with. I want to work on my inside beauty and watch the words that come out of my mouth. I want to continue making my business better and I want to eat more vegetables!

Here’s to trusting, loving, and eating veggies!! 

xoxo Mrs. Parrett

No comments:

Post a Comment